Our 28-Day Guaranteed Sale Action Plan
- Get your home in "showcase" showing condition.
- Install Supra lockbox.
- Necessary repairs and touch-ups to the property determined and scheduled.
- Professional Marketing Photos taken. (requirements may apply)
- Marketing Description created and submitted.
- Custom Color Flyers ordered and delivered .
- Copies of all listing documents made and emailed to Seller.
- Property inspections ordered. (if chosen by Seller)
- Your property pre-marketed and promoted through Jason's personal real estate networks.
Our Exclusive 10-Day Marketing Blitz:
- Place home on the California-Regional MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
- 25+ photos of your home posted on the MLS and syndicated to over 5,000 real estate websites.
- Global exposure of your property via Juwai.com (China) and LeadingRE.com (50+ countries).
- Your home posted For Sale on all major Social Media Networks. (Facebook, Instagram, Google+, etc.)
- 'Featured Listing' placement of your home in Jason's monthly e-newsletter. (750+ subscribers)
- Virtual Tour of home set up and posted online.
- For Sale yard sign installed.
- Reverse prospecting query activated on MLS for any agent/buyer searches that match your property.
- Daily Prospecting by Jason and his Team looking for buyers for your home(150+ each week).
- Email sent to the Top 100 Buyers Agents in your market area about your property.
- Your property posted on our Office Listing Board.
- Your home promoted to agents weekly at company Sales Meeting.
- Every homeowner in the neighborhood contacted to find potential buyers.
- Open House Event published to all REALTORS for their buyers.
- Open House Event advertised on most popular social media networks.
- Saturday and/or Sunday Open House Event 1:00-4:00pm the first weekend on the market. (times may vary)
- Feedback gathered from agents who have shown your home.
- Report to Seller of all showing activity and feedback during the first few days on the market.
- Scheduled update call from Jason to evaluate all market activity, feedback and offers.
- Sunday Final Open House Event on the 10th Day of Marketing with all offers due.
- Offers presented to Seller.
- Best offers negotiated to get you best terms and price.
- Sales Contract executed.
- Escrow opened and closing date scheduled.
Phase 2: (in the unlikely event an acceptable offer has not been received)
- Email report on number of prospective buyer inquiries, showings, buyer calls, internet hits and web leads.
- Updated Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) done for property and sent to Seller.
- Scheduled update call from Jason to evaluate all market activity, feedback and pricing.
- Pricing and Marketing Strategy adjustments as necessary.
- Third Open House Event scheduled.
- Marketing Blitz repeated until successful sale of property.
Keep in mind, the marketing plan is only the marketing aspect of your listing. All of our daily and weekly activities are focused on getting qualified buyers in your home and generating an acceptable offer for the sale of your property. This is followed by the negotiating stage once we receive one or more offers. Third, is the escrow/pending stage once we execute a sales contract on your property, which culminates in a successful closing. Our highly skilled team is working diligently at every stage to represent you and serve your best interest. Thanks again for the opportunity to represent you in the sale of your property and assist you in this move in your life.
Committed to your best interest,
Real Estate Sales Specialist
Windermere Tower Properties